Micromake Pulley Version DIY 3D Printer Kit - One Stop 3D Printer Shop
The 2016 Micromake 3D Printer Pully Version is affordable and perfect for beginners as it is easy to assemble. The printer has advanced auto levelling, a special cooling fan and a dual duct that cools the extrusion instantly. When printing at high speed the fuse cools quickly. This model has improved auto levelling and also comes with high precision injection moulded parts which greatly improves the accuracy of the probe.
This is a Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled) –
While this kit is easy to assemble you do need a little understanding of electrical wiring and a healthy respect for electricity. You need to understand and use proper wiring and mechanical assembly techniques with this kit.
Simple and sturdy construction, easy to assemble with good performance and quality.
Here is a link to the many videos on the assembly process:
- Layer resolution of 50 microns.
- MAX Printing Speed: 150 mm/s.
- Build size: Maximum 180mm*300mm
- Full Metal E3D V6 long distance J-head nozzle Extruder.
- Material type: PLA, ABS,
- Material specifications 1.75mm in diameter.
- Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm, XY 0.012mm.
- Printing Color: Single color.
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (customized 0.3mm/0.2mm).
- Recommended extruder temperature: 250°C (the maximum can be set to 260°C).
- Heating plate temperature: 70-110°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling).
- Best ambient temperature: ≥25°C.
- Power requirements: 220V, 250W, 50Hz, 0.89A.
- Connection: SD card or USB.
- The file print format: STL,G-Code.
- Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Device Package weight: 17 lb.
This is what it can do it is definitely very sturdy.
We Also Recommend
Tevo Tarantula Prusa i3 - Automatic Platform DIY 3D Printer Kit - One Stop 3D Printer Shop
Tevo Tarantula Prusa i3 - Large Build Area DIY 3D Printer Kit - One Stop 3D Printer Shop