Tevo Tarantula Prusa i3 - Large Build Area DIY 3D Printer Kit - One Stop 3D Printer Shop
Tevo Tarantula is based on the Prusa i3, a proven design with tens of thousands users all around the world. Now you have a great opportunity to own one of our Tevo Tarantula 3d Prusa i3, Seventh generation model 3D Printers. All parts of this 3D printer are Open Source and are part of the RepRap project. There are no hard to find parts so in the event you ever have to perform any repairs to your printer rest assured parts are readily available!
The Tarantula uses all metal parts in its frame construction – extruded black anodized aluminum is used for the frame material with laser cut acrylic plates for the assemblies and ball bearing v-grove wheels for smooth, quite operation. There are none of the smooth rod, linear bearing issues you find with other printers in this price range! The only acrylic parts are the clear cover plates for the electronics, the wheel plates and the print bed mounting plate.
This is a Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled) – Everything is included to assemble this kit and it even includes filament so you can start printing when you have competed assembly and adjustments. You are responsible for assembly and as such we cannot accept returns for this Kit once opened and assembled as we have no control over what you may do to the components of the kit or your assembly technique.
While this kit is easy to assemble you do need a little understanding of electrical wiring and a healthy respect for electricity. You need to understand and use proper wiring and mechanical assembly techniques with this kit.
Simple and sturdy construction, easy to assemble with good performance and quality.
Includes: 2 Rolls Filament, 8GB SD card LCD
- Layer resolution of 50 microns.
- MAX Printing Speed: 150 mm/s.
- Build size: 200X 280 X 200mm. Large print area of 200 x 280 x 200 mm (Optional).
- Full Metal E3D Bowden long distance Extruder.
- Material type: PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments (With Pro Metal Extruder).
- Material specifications 1.75mm in diameter.
- Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm, XY 0.012mm.
- Printing Color: Single color.
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (customized 0.3mm/0.2mm).
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210°C (the maximum can be set to 260°C).
- Heating plate temperature: 60-120°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling).
- Best ambient temperature: ≥25°C.
- Power requirements: 220V, 250W, 50Hz, 0.89A.
- Connection: TF card or USB.
- The file print format: STL,G-Code.
- Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac.
- CE, FCC specifications: CE, FC, ROHS.
- Device weight: 7.5kg.
- Equipment size: 430 X 440 X400mm.
- Package size: 440X 340X 190m
We Also Recommend
Tevo Tarantula Prusa i3 - Automatic Platform DIY 3D Printer Kit - One Stop 3D Printer Shop