Anet A3 3D Printer - One Stop 3D Printer Shop
Anet A3 High Precision 3D Printer
The Anet A3 is a high precision printer that supports multiple filaments, including PLA, ABS, wood-polymer, Nylon, flexible PLA and PVA. With a 150x150x150mm printing volume, this printer is perfect for creating small objects to medium sized objects. The mini LCD screen provides a convenient interface for navigation and control as well as timely feedback about the printing process that also allows you to pause the printing at any time.
The printer is accurate to within 0.1 to 0.4mm and has a sophisticated metal nozzle for stable and efficient printing. The Anet A3 comes with a USB port and it is compatible with XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux and Mac OS letting you upload your prints and control the printer directly from your computer.
This high precision 3D printer is a great tool for home DIY projects, repairing, testing out design concepts and more. It would make a useful and a fun educational tool for children adding a productive addition to any school classroom or university. With its 8mm thick laser cut acrylic frame it has good rigidity for a faultless performance and long life.
Anet A3 High Precision 3D Printer comes with a 12 month warranty.
- Frame Material: Acrylic + Metal
- LCD Monitor Screen
- 8-mm-thick Laser Cut Acrylic Frame
- Filament Materials: LA, ABS, Wood-Polymer, Nylon, Flexible PLA and PVA
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- XY Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.004mm
- Extruder Quantity: 1
- Print Color Single Color Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm (Custom Options: 0.5/0.3/0.2mm)
- Print Precision: 0.1-0.4MM
- Layer Resolution: 0.1MM
- Printing Speed: 100MM/S
- Maximum Print Size: 150x150x150mm
- Nozzle Temperature Recommended: 210 degrees Celsius, Maximum 250 degrees Celsius
- Ambient Temperature Recommended: around 25 degrees Celsius
- Heating Plate Temperature: 50 to 110 degrees Celsius(Adjustable)
- Heating Plate Material: Aluminum
- Data Format: STL, G-Code
- Compatible Computer OS: XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux, MAC
- 3D Printing Software Repetier-Host
- Power Supply: DC 12V/20A
- USB Line In
- Power Port
Here is an example of the Anet A3 3D printer doing its thing!
We Also Recommend
Anet A8 Auto Levelling RepRap Prusa i3 DIY 3D Printer Kit - One Stop 3D Printer Shop