Geeetech Me Creator 2 3D Printer - One Stop 3D Printer Shop
MeCreator 2 is a new desktop 3D printer from the reliable and popular Geeetech company. The build volume is 160mm x 160mm x 160 mm and has been optimized and to beat the performance of it's predecessor with more exciting features.
The control board and power supply unit are hidden in the bottom of the printer, making it compact and space efficient while providing a stable support for printing. The upgraded hardware and optimized firmware bring you excellent printing results. The printing precision is up to 0.05mm, and the positioning precision is up to 0.05mm for X/Y axis and 0.02mm for Z axis. MeCreator 2 supports various filaments including ABS, PLA, flexible PLA and wood-polymer. In addition, MeCreator 2 is equipped with LCD2004 controller, which enables stand-alone printing with an SD card.
- Safe, stable and space-efficient - The high-quality steel chassis makes the printer firm and durable, as well as attractive in appearance. The main board and power supply unit are installed at the bottom of the printer making it safe and space efficient this lowers the gravity centre of the printer, providing stable support for printing. The half-opened design of the printer provides protection and allows various perspectives to observe the printing process.
- High-performance control board - The control board is developed by Geeetech GT2560B 3D printer control board which is powered by AT mega 2560. With its 256KB Flash Memory and 16MHz operating frequency, GT2560B provides endless power for MeCreator 2 to achieve high-performance printing effect.
- Excellent MK8 extruder - MeCreator 2 comes with upgraded MK8 extruder whose feeding device uses double “V” design which can ensure stable and constant feeding. The heat-resisting PTFE tube inside the barrel ensures fluid feeding and thanks to it's lubrication avoids blocking. The precise brass nozzle ensures accurate extrusion, realizing excellent printing effect.
- The higher transmission accuracy of the Z-axis Z-axis adopts a high-precision lead screw which is able to convert rotary motion to linear motion. The lead screw features high accuracy, reversibility and high efficiency. It can achieve accurate micro-feeding to ensure printing precision and has high-speed feeding to ensure fast printing speed.
- Better adherence with heat bed - The printing platform is made up of a high-quality aluminum alloy plate with a superior heated bed, which can be heated up to 110℃. This ensures better adherence of the filament and that prevents the first layer from warping which ultimately provides better printing quality.
- Larger printing volume -Compared with the 150mm x150mm x125mm printing volume of the original Mecreator, the building area of Mecreator 2 is increased to 160mm x160mm x160mm, meaning that more you can print larger volume models.
- Supporting various 3D printer software - MeCreator 2 supports most kinds of popular 3D printer control software including Repetier Host, Printrun and 3D Simplify, and it supports slicing software like Cura and Slic3r.
- Supporting stand-alone printing with SD card - MeCreator 2 adopts the LCD2004 controller where a detailed printing status is clearly presented on the screen. In addition, there is an SD card slot for LCD, with an SD card, MeCreator 2 can easily do stand-alone printing. This allows you to print without connecting your MeCreator 2 to a computer.
- Built-in LED light - Inside the printer there is an adjustable, blue LED light that gives the user a clear view of the model being printed.
- MeCreator 2 is highly recommended to both starters and experienced users.
We Also Recommend
Anet A8 Auto Levelling RepRap Prusa i3 DIY 3D Printer Kit - One Stop 3D Printer Shop